You are herePennsylvania State Records
Pennsylvania State Records
|Questions or change requests please contest
State Record Keeper - Michele Warhurst
Current USA Powerlifting Pennsylvania State Records
Pennsylvania State Record Requirements
1) It must be completed in a sanctioned USA Powerlifting event
2) Lifter must weigh-in the day of the competition (no early weigh-ins)
3) Lifter must live in the State of Pennsylvania. This is determined by the mailing address on membership card.
4) Lifters can break records in age division categories, regardless of division entered. Example a 40 year old lifter can break Masters 40-44 year old record, even if he has entered in the open division.
5) Lifters cannot break category records unless they are entered in that division. Example: A teenage lifter can't break a HS record, unless he/she is entered in the HS division. Example 2: A lifter can't break Police and Fire record unless they are entered in the Police and Fire division.