You are herePennsylvania State Records
Pennsylvania State Records
|Questions or change requests please contest
State Record Keeper - Joanne Craig|
Current (New Wt Classes)- Pennsylvania State Records Database
Retired (Old Wt. Classes)- Pennsylvania State Records Database
Pennsylvania State Record Requirements
1) It must be completed in a sanctioned USAPL event
2) Lifter must weigh-in the day of the competition (no early weigh-ins)
3) Lifter must live in the State of Pennsylvania. This is determined by the mailing address on membership card.
4) Lifters can break records in age division categories, regardless of division entered. Example a 40 year old lifter can break Masters 40-44 year old record, even if he has entered in the open division.
5) Lifters cannot break category records unless they are entered in that division. Example: A teenage lifter can't break a HS record, unless he/she is entered in the HS division. Example 2: A lifter can't break Police and Fire record unless they are entered in the Police and Fire division.
Additional Bench Single Lift State Record Requirements
1) Pennsylvania Single Lift Bench Records Began March 2003. Events prior to that are not counted.
Additional Deadlift Single Lift State Record Requirements
1) Pennsylvania Single Lift Deadlift records began March 2004. Events prior to that are not counted.